PaceMaker is a plug-in module for WinAmp and MediaMonkey players that controls how the
music sound as it's
playing. That is, PaceMaker is able to...
- Speed up or slow down the music tempo without affecting the music
- Change the music key (pitch) without affecting the tempo
- Change the music "speed" (playback rate) as if vinyl records were
played at higher or lower speeds than rated
- Attenuate singing vocals in songs while still playing the
- Do all of these at the same time.
|Ok, sounds rather nice but why would anyone wish to do
- Someone may find listening to Elvis the chipmunk
- Cyber caffeine : Listening to punk rock with some 20 %
additional tempo is roughly equivalent to drinking a full pot of coffee.
- In addition, it's turned out that there are also "useful"
applications for PaceMaker:
- Slower music tempo eases practicing music
- Change the music key to match the singer's voice
(karaoke, singing practice)
- Dancers can change the music tempo suitable for dancing
- Adjust music key instead of retuning instrument for
- Listen 78 RPM vinyl singles with a usual 33/45 RPM disc
- Transcribe tunes
- Write down dictations
Hmm... fair enough. Where can I get
Here! Just go to download
More information about the PaceMaker
Browse the PaceMaker plug-in
Read the PaceMaker plug-in FAQ for
additional information and