Changes in PaceMaker since v1.2 :
The v1.3 full release should be out by February 2002.
- Restructured the sound processing routines to operate as a
first-in-first-out (fifo) pipeline, and separated the processing routines
into a dedicated library module. This should greatly ease using the
routines by e.g. removing the hassle with user defined return buffers. If
you're planning to use the PaceMaker routines in your own application,
it's warmly recommended to use this new system.
- Added function to PaceMaker plug-in dll API for using the fifo
processing routines (documentation under work).
- User-configurable tempo/pitch/speed slider control precisions.
- Improved sound quality when the sound pitch is increased from the
- Support for controlling PaceMaker plug-in from externals applications
by using Win32 messages.
- PaceMaker window snapping to display borders.
- 'Shadow' mode: the PaceMaker window shrinks into a plain title bar
when double-clicking the title bar.
- New example applications in the PaceMaker source file kit :
- A stand-alone tool for processing WAV audio files from command line
- A small example application showing how to command PaceMaker
from external applications.
- Added a function into PaceMaker dll API for setting the sample rate
from external programs
- Fixed a minor bug in the speed transposer routine
- Added support for other sample rates than 44.1 kHz